2. Has an anime ever made you cry?
5. How would you describe your sense of humour?
More warped than my dad’s Billy Joel LPs.
9. Put your music player of choice on shuffle and list the first 3 songs
California - Phantom Planet
Let’s Hear It For the Boy - Deniece Williams
Superman Theme - John Williams
10. Can you curl your tongue?
Long, wide, or Gene Simmons?
11. Can you do any other accents other than your own?
Generic Asian, Scottish brogue, British.
12. Who would be your ideal partner?
If you get my friend’s husband— Navy computer tech guy, loves Apple, Disney, and firearms— and mix him with a little Dan Mintz, then my prayers have been answered.
13. Who is your favorite anime character?
Kiba from Wolf’s Rain, Spike from Cowboy Bebop, and Meow from Space Dandy.
14. Most used word?
16. Inspiration behind your URL?
I like the word Indigo. It sounds nice and I work with very very dark shades of blue or purple.
18. Is there something you would never do?
Skydive, Windsuit Glide, do crack, drop acid, invest aggressively in the stock market.
19. Is there anything you should be doing right now?
Sleeping or grading papers.
20. Is there a song which can bring you to tears instantly?
Used to be “To Sir, With Love”
21. If you could study anything, what would it be?
Law enforcement, gunsmithing, getting one of those grants to study Chris McCandless.
22. If money was no object, where would you move to?
Tokyo, Japan or Utah (for the outdoorsy stuff).
23. If you could spend a week anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Japan— I want to ingest the insane culture and soak in the onsens.
27. Favorite song?
Manhattan Project - RUSH
28. Favorite food?
Prime rib, bloody rare, mashed potatoes.
29. Favorite movie?
1. Into the Wild
3. The Professional
30. Favorite foreign food?
Chinese, Japanese. Tasted tandoori chicken and I liked it.
32. Are you a good liar?
If I don’t know you, then yeah.
33. Are you pursuing your dreams?
64. What are you strengths?
Marksmanship, overanalyzing, creative writing.
65. What is your dream job?
I’d be writing or doing standup comedy by night and competing in marksmanship tourneys by day. Double life.
86. What age do people usually mistake you for?
Late to mid twenties.
87. What’s the most notes you’ve ever had on a post?
Over a thousand on a screen cap of Bunnymund from Rise of the Guardians.
89. What are five things you want to do before you die?
1. Go to one San Diego Comic Con.
2. Tour Japan.
3. Visit Bus 142 in Alaska.
4. Get something published.
5. Take a road trip over the summer— go from place to place camping out in KOAs, motels, in the wild while visiting state or national parks. Maybe start at Big Bend, TX, go through NM, Utah, and end with Big Sur or the Redwoods in CA.
90. What fandoms would you consider yourself a part of?
Warriors (the books)